What they say about
The Pediatric Services team gets some nice letters.
Here are just a few of the responses. We asked "What is the
strength of the Pediatric Services program for you and your child
and how would you change it to better meet your needs?"
This is what we heard:
- Chris, mother of Brittney, an 18 month old with a diffuse
- "Julie Loe has been a great inspiration for my daughter and
myself. She keeps us well informed and motivated. Therapy has done
a lot for my little girl and I want to continue to get her strong
and get the care she needs. "The program is running great.
I have had no problems. I am kept updated and have learned a great
deal from your program. Keep up the good work.."
- John, father of a six-month-old daughter with Cerebral
- "The diagrams showing positions and holds to remind us how
we can work with our daughter. Learning the milestones in the development
of our child that we might expect. Advocacy, home visit and personalized
program with our child."
- Robyn, mother of twin sons, born at 21 and 23 weeks gestation..
- "The staff! Pediatric Services recognized the disabilities
of our children and worked with us that they would be better. Lots
of support in development and the whole family."
- Sharon, mother of twins, a boy and a girl, born at 29
weeks gestation, 2 lbs. 7 oz
- "The strength of the program was Julie's willingness to listen
to our concerns and implement an individualized program based upon
those concerns and her expertise.
- Chantelle, mother of a 16-month-old son with Silver Syndrome
- "He excelled so much after seeing Julie that I feel that
Julie coming twice a week was our strength. The staff was definitely
an advocate for me and my son. She was able to answer my questions
about his development I have recommended this program to two other
families who are friends.
- Frieda, grandmother of Joseph, age 2½
- "The caring and concern and thoughtfulness of his teacher
has been wonderful. I cannot say enough about the staff, she has
been outstanding. She gives so much of herself. I hope you appreciate
her efforts, talent, and her caring. At this time I would not change
- Noreen, mother of Cole, born pre-maturely at 24 weeks
gestation, at 2 lbs 4 oz, who is legally blind.
- "Personal commitment - dealing with Cole on an individual
basis. Julie is an advocate for me and my child."
- Diane, mother of a two-year-old son with Down Syndrome.
- "The patience of Julie, Nancy and Elizabeth when working
with Jonathan . Everything is great."